Camera Armor Announces Its First Protective Camera Bag Line
The Seattle Sling is zipper-free with a sealed dry bag that is proven to hold air-tight even when fully submerged in water. The durable clips that keep the bag secure also allow easy access to all equipment. The durability of the bag holds up against the wettest and roughest of conditions, while also providing comfort to the photographer with its ergonomic design, padded shoulder strap and back support. The Seattle Sling also offers a stabilizer strap to keep the bag in place while on the move.
Inside the waterproof dry bag, the Seattle Sling incorporates a padded equipment box with four adjustable dividers. These adjustable safeguards allow for lenses, cameras, batteries and accessories to be protected from elements and impact. On the outside, the Seattle Sling maximizes its compact size with straps that wrap around larger equipment, such as a tripod, and clip securely to the outside of the bag.
The Seattle Sling is available for $149.95 now at www.amazon.com or www.cameraarmor.com, where you can also find a retailer near you.
- Instagram Photographer Hot.Kenobi Uses Action Figures to Create a Humorous, Surreal Universe
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- How Far Has Photography Evolved Since 1960? Watch This Nostalgic Short Film and See for Yourself
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)