Camera Armor Announces Its First Protective Camera Bag Line
The Seattle Sling is zipper-free with a sealed dry bag that is proven to hold air-tight even when fully submerged in water. The durable clips that keep the bag secure also allow easy access to all equipment. The durability of the bag holds up against the wettest and roughest of conditions, while also providing comfort to the photographer with its ergonomic design, padded shoulder strap and back support. The Seattle Sling also offers a stabilizer strap to keep the bag in place while on the move.
Inside the waterproof dry bag, the Seattle Sling incorporates a padded equipment box with four adjustable dividers. These adjustable safeguards allow for lenses, cameras, batteries and accessories to be protected from elements and impact. On the outside, the Seattle Sling maximizes its compact size with straps that wrap around larger equipment, such as a tripod, and clip securely to the outside of the bag.
The Seattle Sling is available for $149.95 now at www.amazon.com or www.cameraarmor.com, where you can also find a retailer near you.
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Check Out This Simple, Pixel-Perfect Trick for Aligning Multiple Images in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?