California Sunbounce Systems
Californa SUNBOUNCE reflective panels come in various sizes (30”x35”, 35”x49”, 35”x7”, 51”x7”, 51”x74” and 70”x96”), shapes, and colors (silver/pearl white, zebra/pearl white and black/ultrabounce) which produce different kinds of lighting moods. The SUN-BOUNCE PRO panel weighs probably less than a professional camera (4pds or 1.800 gramm). Because the frames keep the material taut one gets more light and greater surface coverage per frame size. The 3-dimensional frame is handcrafted in Germany and made from best aluminum; the synergy of frame and screen gets its super-tension by the permeable elastic screen material used. All the screens are made from the finest reflective and translucent materials available. The cross bar on the back of the frame and the hand-holds on the side of the reflectors make it easy to grip. Unwanted breaks because of unstable conditions (e.g., when the sun is in and out) can be avoided by flipping over the double-sided panel to the other side of the screen. SUNBOUNCE reflectors can create strobe light, video light, sunlight or any kind of light for video-interviews, photo-portrait-shootings, sports-, action- and press-photography, commercials and live coverages.
Please check www.sunbounce.com for more information on accessories such as the SUNBOUNCE FLASH BRACKET, a 24-inch extendible aluminium arm which attaches to the SUNBOUNCE frame and holds a shoe mount for flash or steady light.
- Look at These Eye-Popping Macro Photographs of Damselflies and You Will Be Amazed
- Ryan Deboodt’s Giant Cave Photography is Absolutely Astonishing
- B&W Fine Art: How David Fokos Uses the Passage of Time to Create Stunning, Emotional Images
- Paul Wilson’s Spectacular Starscapes Have to Be Seen to Be Believed
- Learn How to Paint With Light & Create Dramatic “Light Drawings” with Your Camera (VIDEO)