California Sunbounce Systems
Californa SUNBOUNCE reflective panels come in various sizes (30”x35”, 35”x49”, 35”x7”, 51”x7”, 51”x74” and 70”x96”), shapes, and colors (silver/pearl white, zebra/pearl white and black/ultrabounce) which produce different kinds of lighting moods. The SUN-BOUNCE PRO panel weighs probably less than a professional camera (4pds or 1.800 gramm). Because the frames keep the material taut one gets more light and greater surface coverage per frame size. The 3-dimensional frame is handcrafted in Germany and made from best aluminum; the synergy of frame and screen gets its super-tension by the permeable elastic screen material used. All the screens are made from the finest reflective and translucent materials available. The cross bar on the back of the frame and the hand-holds on the side of the reflectors make it easy to grip. Unwanted breaks because of unstable conditions (e.g., when the sun is in and out) can be avoided by flipping over the double-sided panel to the other side of the screen. SUNBOUNCE reflectors can create strobe light, video light, sunlight or any kind of light for video-interviews, photo-portrait-shootings, sports-, action- and press-photography, commercials and live coverages.
Please check www.sunbounce.com for more information on accessories such as the SUNBOUNCE FLASH BRACKET, a 24-inch extendible aluminium arm which attaches to the SUNBOUNCE frame and holds a shoe mount for flash or steady light.
- 10 Tips to Tell Your Novice Photography Friends on How to Shoot Fireworks
- Gearing Up: 10 Essential Photo Products to Bring on Your Next Location Shoot
- Grandpa’s Super Rare 1959 Nikon F with Cloth-Type Shutter Curtain for Sale on eBay
- Apple May Disable Your iPhone Camera at Concerts and Venues Where Photography Is “Inappropriate”
- How to Take Stellar Night Shots of Stars: Better Astrophotography Through Settings And Science