What's Ahead For Imaging Artists In 2003
Our assignment for this
month was to write about trends in the year ahead and one firm comes immediately
to mind for this information: Trend-Watch. This market analysis company
produces reports based on market research with business owners and executives.
They specialize in the graphics, visual effects, and TV and broadcast
fields. Here are some thoughts from Vincent Naselli, TrendWatch Director/
Graphic Arts Division (www.trendwatchgraphicarts.com).
- Can’t Afford a Medium Format Film Scanner? Here’s How to Build One with a Shoe Box (VIDEO)
- Meet the Russian Daredevil Who Takes Modeling to New Heights with These Terrifying Selfies (VIDEO)
- Ansel Adams' Daughter-in-Law Reveals Intimate Behind-the-Scenes Stories On the Master (VIDEO)
- Our Pick: The 10 Best Lenses for Mirrorless Cameras
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)