What's Ahead For Imaging Artists In 2003
Our assignment for this
month was to write about trends in the year ahead and one firm comes immediately
to mind for this information: Trend-Watch. This market analysis company
produces reports based on market research with business owners and executives.
They specialize in the graphics, visual effects, and TV and broadcast
fields. Here are some thoughts from Vincent Naselli, TrendWatch Director/
Graphic Arts Division (www.trendwatchgraphicarts.com).
- Our Favorite Reader Photos from "The Great Outdoors" Assignment
- Travel Photo Tips: It’s Not What You See, but What You Feel That Makes for Better Pictures
- These Gorgeous Images Show Why It’s Important to Pay Attention to Obscure Photo Contests
- Wildlife Photography with a Twist: The Unique Zoo Portraiture of Frenchman Eric Pillot
- Watch This Spectacular Video of the Northern Lights Shot from the Window of a Passenger Plane