What's Ahead For Imaging Artists In 2003
Our assignment for this
month was to write about trends in the year ahead and one firm comes immediately
to mind for this information: Trend-Watch. This market analysis company
produces reports based on market research with business owners and executives.
They specialize in the graphics, visual effects, and TV and broadcast
fields. Here are some thoughts from Vincent Naselli, TrendWatch Director/
Graphic Arts Division (www.trendwatchgraphicarts.com).
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Simon Baxter Says Composition, Patience & Perseverance Win the Day (VIDEO)
- How to Make Your Images Pop with Bokeh: Why Blurred Backgrounds Can Make or Break a Photo
- Sigma sd Quattro H Mirrorless Camera Review
- If You’re a Nikon Shooter These Stylin’ High-Top Canvas Sneakers Are the Shoes for You!