What's Ahead For Imaging Artists In 2003
Our assignment for this
month was to write about trends in the year ahead and one firm comes immediately
to mind for this information: Trend-Watch. This market analysis company
produces reports based on market research with business owners and executives.
They specialize in the graphics, visual effects, and TV and broadcast
fields. Here are some thoughts from Vincent Naselli, TrendWatch Director/
Graphic Arts Division (www.trendwatchgraphicarts.com).
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Aperture But Were Afraid to Ask (VIDEO)
- How to Shoot Pretty Portraits with a Compact Camera; Manny Ortiz Strips It Down With the Sony RX100 V
- Learn How to Brighten Eyes in Photoshop in Less than One Minute (VIDEO)
- Here Are 10 Great Tips & Tricks for Making Precise Selections & Masks in Photoshop (VIDEO)