What Is In Store For 2004
After a year of interviewing successful photographers in diverse fields from action sports to fine art for this column and my own marketing workshops, I'd like to offer a few thoughts to help you plan to face the coming year with a new (or perhaps renewed) marketing vitality.
Find Better Prospective
Do More Research
Improve Your Web
Use E-mail Promos
(But Don't Send Spam)
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!