What Is In Store For 2004
After a year of interviewing successful photographers in diverse fields from action sports to fine art for this column and my own marketing workshops, I'd like to offer a few thoughts to help you plan to face the coming year with a new (or perhaps renewed) marketing vitality.
Find Better Prospective
Do More Research
Improve Your Web
Use E-mail Promos
(But Don't Send Spam)
- Watch Photographer Ilko Allexandroff Get Beautiful Portraits of a Model During a Rain Storm (VIDEO)
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEOS)
- Deep Cover: My 10 Favorite Stealth Photo Tools for Capturing "The Decisive Moment"
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)
- Instagram Photographer Hot.Kenobi Uses Action Figures to Create a Humorous, Surreal Universe