What Clients Want What Clients Need
Most photographers think
that selling their work is all about images--but that is not the
case, especially in today's commercial photography marketplace.
But if you are not selling images, what is the client buying? We asked
a handful of commercial photography clients two tough questions to find
out what clients want and what
- Wild World: Charles Glatzer on How to Stay 10 Steps Ahead as a Wildlife Photographer
- The Wolffepack Capture Is a Unique "Orbital" Photo Pack that Swings to the Front. Here's a Preview
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor F/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos