The State Of Stock Photography
Expanding The Definition Of Usage
I know this is a big topic to cover in a column so we will turn to Jim Pickerell for help. With 40 years photography experience including over 25 years in the stock industry, Pickerell is a widely published author and industry veteran. He is editor of the worldwide newsletter "Selling Stock" (www.pickphoto.com/sso) and co-author/publisher of Negotiating Stock Photo Prices, Fifth Edition. Pickerell and daughter Cheryl own Stock Connection (www.scphotos.com), a stock agency currently representing selected images from more than 400 photographers.
Terms And Conditions
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Final Shot: Our Favorite Reader Photo of the Month