The State Of Stock Photography
Expanding The Definition Of Usage
I know this is a big topic to cover in a column so we will turn to Jim Pickerell for help. With 40 years photography experience including over 25 years in the stock industry, Pickerell is a widely published author and industry veteran. He is editor of the worldwide newsletter "Selling Stock" (www.pickphoto.com/sso) and co-author/publisher of Negotiating Stock Photo Prices, Fifth Edition. Pickerell and daughter Cheryl own Stock Connection (www.scphotos.com), a stock agency currently representing selected images from more than 400 photographers.
Terms And Conditions
- Check Out These Spectacular Images Captured by a Pilot From the Cockpit of a Boeing 747 Cargo Plane
- Is Instant Film Photography Making a Comeback? How Fujifilm Has Sparked an Instant Revival
- Watch This Stunning 4K Timelapse That Shows Off the Beautiful Snohetta Viewpoint in Norway
- Get Ready for Fall, Photographers. Here Are 5 Photo Tips for Autumn.
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro