Marketing Your Wedding Photography
In last month's column
I addressed the marketing of "personal vision" for the commercial
photographer. I made the point that the marketing must be broadcast
to the great number of commercial clients who buy this type of photography.
Then, they can call you when they want your particular style. Though
selling wedding photography is a completely different marketplace, sold
directly to consumers instead of commercial clients, it also uses the
traditional broadcasting method of marketing. This column will look
at traditional and new methods of marketing to the wedding photo buyer.
- These Are the Jaw-Dropping Winners of the 2016 Monochrome Awards Photography Contest
- Don’t Screw Up: Here’s the Correct Way to Use a Reflector for Better Outdoor Portraits (VIDEO)
- This Happened When Kristina Makeeva Took a Stroll on the Deepest, Cleanest Lake On Earth
- Fujifilm Announces Pricing, Availability & Lenses for GFX 50S Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Leica Intros Slimmed Down M10 Rangefinder that Ditches Movie Mode (Hands-On & Test Images)