Marketing Your Wedding Photography
In last month's column
I addressed the marketing of "personal vision" for the commercial
photographer. I made the point that the marketing must be broadcast
to the great number of commercial clients who buy this type of photography.
Then, they can call you when they want your particular style. Though
selling wedding photography is a completely different marketplace, sold
directly to consumers instead of commercial clients, it also uses the
traditional broadcasting method of marketing. This column will look
at traditional and new methods of marketing to the wedding photo buyer.
- You Can Make Your Images Better by NOT Doing These 10 Things in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Getting Started in Photoshop? Here’s How to Use Layer Masks to Edit Difficult Images (VIDEO)
- Take Better Portraits in Direct Sunlight with This Tutorial from Fashion Pro Lou Freeman (VIDEO)
- Add Some Pizzazz to Your Portraits with These Cheap and Creative DIY Tricks (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download