How To Find Commercial Clients
Many consumer (wedding/portrait)
photographers look at commercial photography projects and ask--is
that for me? The answer is yes, but only if you are willing to do some
homework. Unlike the consumer market where you wait for the photo client
to call from an ad or a referral, you can search for and call on the
commercial market client.
Do Your Homework
Defining Some Potential
For Advertising Agencies:
- Wild World: Charles Glatzer on How to Stay 10 Steps Ahead as a Wildlife Photographer
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- The Wolffepack Capture Is a Unique "Orbital" Photo Pack that Swings to the Front. Here's a Preview
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor F/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos