How To Find Commercial Clients
Many consumer (wedding/portrait)
photographers look at commercial photography projects and ask--is
that for me? The answer is yes, but only if you are willing to do some
homework. Unlike the consumer market where you wait for the photo client
to call from an ad or a referral, you can search for and call on the
commercial market client.
Do Your Homework
Defining Some Potential
For Advertising Agencies:
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!