How To Find Commercial Clients
Many consumer (wedding/portrait)
photographers look at commercial photography projects and ask--is
that for me? The answer is yes, but only if you are willing to do some
homework. Unlike the consumer market where you wait for the photo client
to call from an ad or a referral, you can search for and call on the
commercial market client.
Do Your Homework
Defining Some Potential
For Advertising Agencies:
- Check Out These Spectacular Images Captured by a Pilot From the Cockpit of a Boeing 747 Cargo Plane
- Is Instant Film Photography Making a Comeback? How Fujifilm Has Sparked an Instant Revival
- Watch This Stunning 4K Timelapse That Shows Off the Beautiful Snohetta Viewpoint in Norway
- Get Ready for Fall, Photographers. Here Are 5 Tips for Autumn.
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro