Getting Ready For The Year 2000
June is always a good time
to reevaluate the state of your business. What have you done for self-promotion
so far this year? What are your goals and plans for the new millennium?
A new look at your 1999 marketing plan is your map to get from where
you are now to where you want to be. Before we look at evaluating and
writing an updated plan, here are three important elements that confirm
the need to put your plan on paper.
- Here’s How to Separate Your Model from the Background for More Dynamic Portraits (VIDEO)
- 3 Mistakes that Beginner Photographers Always Make & How to Fix Them (VIDEO)
- Craig Burrows Captures the Glowing “Invisible Light” Emitted by Plants Using UV Fluorescence
- Travel Photo Tips: It’s Not What You See, but What You Feel That Makes for Better Pictures
- These Gorgeous Images Show Why It’s Important to Pay Attention to Obscure Photo Contests