Getting Ready For The Year 2000
June is always a good time
to reevaluate the state of your business. What have you done for self-promotion
so far this year? What are your goals and plans for the new millennium?
A new look at your 1999 marketing plan is your map to get from where
you are now to where you want to be. Before we look at evaluating and
writing an updated plan, here are three important elements that confirm
the need to put your plan on paper.
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro
- Take a Gander at the Massive Tamron 150-600mm Superzoom Lens that Debuted at Photokina
- Light Touch: Joe McNally On How to Use Multiple Speedlights to Capture Eye-Popping Portraits
- The Leica Lens Saga; An Interview With Peter Karbe
- The Leica Lens Saga; An Interview With Peter Karbe Page 2