Getting Ready For The Year 2000
June is always a good time
to reevaluate the state of your business. What have you done for self-promotion
so far this year? What are your goals and plans for the new millennium?
A new look at your 1999 marketing plan is your map to get from where
you are now to where you want to be. Before we look at evaluating and
writing an updated plan, here are three important elements that confirm
the need to put your plan on paper.
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Sony A6300 Mirrorless Camera Review