Getting Ready For The Year 2000
June is always a good time
to reevaluate the state of your business. What have you done for self-promotion
so far this year? What are your goals and plans for the new millennium?
A new look at your 1999 marketing plan is your map to get from where
you are now to where you want to be. Before we look at evaluating and
writing an updated plan, here are three important elements that confirm
the need to put your plan on paper.
- Australian Photographer Captures the Maelstrom of Gigantic Waves, and All You Can Say is WOW!
- Jordan Matter Captures Dancers Like You’ve Never Seen Them Before: Naked on the Street After Dark
- Holiday Buyers: 7 Photo Gifts That Cost Less Than $100 And Are Guaranteed to Please
- Sony RX10 III Superzoom Camera Review
- These Are the First Known Photos of Snowflakes Ever Made: Shot by a Vermont Farmer in 1885