Getting Ready For The Year 2000
June is always a good time
to reevaluate the state of your business. What have you done for self-promotion
so far this year? What are your goals and plans for the new millennium?
A new look at your 1999 marketing plan is your map to get from where
you are now to where you want to be. Before we look at evaluating and
writing an updated plan, here are three important elements that confirm
the need to put your plan on paper.
- Fog-Chasing Photographer Spent 18 Months Making This Enchanting 4K Time Lapse of Mt. Tamalpais
- Meet Luminar: A New, Full-Featured Image-Editing Program for Mac Users for Only $59
- “A Sharper Scaling” is a Free Photoshop Alternative for Upscaling Photos & Enhancing Quality
- Hands-On with Nikon’s Two New Premium Nikkor Lenses at PhotoPlus Expo (VIDEO)
- Rita Kluge Swims with Adult Whales & Their Babies to Get These Captivating Underwater Images