Finding New Media Markets For Your Work
New media technology provides
one of the most important industry changes in the photography marketplace.
It is important because it creates many new job opportunities for photographers
who know how and where to look for the work. It is important because
new technologies, client mergers, and the proliferation of stock photography
sales have besieged the assignment photography marketplace. The answer
to having less work is to find out where the work is now, not simply
complain about it going elsewhere!
- Check Out These Spectacular Images Captured by a Pilot From the Cockpit of a Boeing 747 Cargo Plane
- Is Instant Film Photography Making a Comeback? How Fujifilm Has Sparked an Instant Revival
- Take a Gander at the Massive Tamron 150-600mm Superzoom Lens that Debuted at Photokina
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro
- Light Touch: Joe McNally On How to Use Multiple Speedlights to Capture Eye-Popping Portraits