Finding New Media Markets For Your Work
New media technology provides
one of the most important industry changes in the photography marketplace.
It is important because it creates many new job opportunities for photographers
who know how and where to look for the work. It is important because
new technologies, client mergers, and the proliferation of stock photography
sales have besieged the assignment photography marketplace. The answer
to having less work is to find out where the work is now, not simply
complain about it going elsewhere!
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Geared Up: Long Glass: My Favorite Telephoto And Zoom Lenses For Getting Close To The Action
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action