Making The Switch, And Thriving
Many photographers who have
made the switch over to digital have survived, and thrived. What are some
of the business advantages? Where are the best markets for digital photography?
What are the pitfalls you can expect? For this topic, we interviewed photographer
Sandy Stroud of Stroud Photography (www.stroudphotography.com)
and Daniel Wilmoth and Mike Sondag of United Color Lab, Inc. (www.unitedcolorlab.com).
Portrait And School
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro
- Take a Gander at the Massive Tamron 150-600mm Superzoom Lens that Debuted at Photokina
- Light Touch: Joe McNally On How to Use Multiple Speedlights to Capture Eye-Popping Portraits
- Is Instant Film Photography Making a Comeback? How Fujifilm Has Sparked an Instant Revival
- The Leica Lens Saga; An Interview With Peter Karbe