Making The Switch, And Thriving
Many photographers who have
made the switch over to digital have survived, and thrived. What are some
of the business advantages? Where are the best markets for digital photography?
What are the pitfalls you can expect? For this topic, we interviewed photographer
Sandy Stroud of Stroud Photography (www.stroudphotography.com)
and Daniel Wilmoth and Mike Sondag of United Color Lab, Inc. (www.unitedcolorlab.com).
Portrait And School
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)
- Watch These Massive Siberian Tigers Feast on a Drone After Ripping It out of the Sky (VIDEO)
- 3 Legged Thing Corey Magnesium Alloy Travel Tripod with AirHed Neo Ball Head Review
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors