Making The Switch, And Thriving
Many photographers who have
made the switch over to digital have survived, and thrived. What are some
of the business advantages? Where are the best markets for digital photography?
What are the pitfalls you can expect? For this topic, we interviewed photographer
Sandy Stroud of Stroud Photography (www.stroudphotography.com)
and Daniel Wilmoth and Mike Sondag of United Color Lab, Inc. (www.unitedcolorlab.com).
Portrait And School
- Here’s the Best Way to Sharpen Your Images: Use This Free Photoshop Action Download (VIDEO)
- Travel Photographer Captures Gorgeous Long-Exposure Cityscapes at Night and You Can Too
- Here’s How to Create Believable Photos of People Levitating: No Magical Powers Required
- Our Favorite Reader Photos from "The Power of B&W" Assignment
- New High-Speed Voigtlander Nokton 58mm f/1.4 Lens Promises “Exceptional” Image Quality