Making The Switch, And Thriving
Many photographers who have
made the switch over to digital have survived, and thrived. What are some
of the business advantages? Where are the best markets for digital photography?
What are the pitfalls you can expect? For this topic, we interviewed photographer
Sandy Stroud of Stroud Photography (www.stroudphotography.com)
and Daniel Wilmoth and Mike Sondag of United Color Lab, Inc. (www.unitedcolorlab.com).
Portrait And School
- Our Favorite Reader Photos from "The Great Outdoors" Assignment
- Travel Photo Tips: It’s Not What You See, but What You Feel That Makes for Better Pictures
- These Gorgeous Images Show Why It’s Important to Pay Attention to Obscure Photo Contests
- Wildlife Photography with a Twist: The Unique Zoo Portraiture of Frenchman Eric Pillot
- Watch This Spectacular Video of the Northern Lights Shot from the Window of a Passenger Plane