Business Opportunities Working With Your Lab Service Bureau
With the digital evolution
in full swing we thought we'd take this opportunity to discuss
some of the new business opportunities offered by digital labs and service
bureaus. Note that most commercial or pro labs these days offer a host
of digital services. Recent feedback to our editor indicates that many
lab managers say that the greatest challenge they face is getting their
photographers to understand just what could be done with digital. This
column will explore some of the information on what can be done including
the usual scanning, printing, retouching, manipulation, and output as
additional "products" for the photographer's clients.
Edward G. Finn, Vice
President, Dodge Color, Inc.
Tommy Morgeson, Operations
Manager, The Color Place
Baldev Duggal, President
& CEO, Duggal Visual Solutions
Ron Hughes and Robert
Groh, Slide Service International
Cyndy and Harry Geier,
ICON Imaging Studios
The Color Place
Duggal Visual Solutions
Slide Service International
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor f/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras
- Does Microsoft’s "Intelligent" New Pix iPhone Photo App Beat Apple at Their Own Game?