Bron Powerbox 900 Battery System
With a 300 ws strobe you can expect approximately 210 flashes at full power and 800+ flashes at the minimum power setting. At the maximum 900 ws output you can expect approximately 100 flashes at full power. When working with the modeling light, the amount of flashes is reduced accordingly.
The Powerbox 900 can be charged with the included charging unit. A green LED lets you know when the Powerbox is at full charge. Approximate charging time is 3 hours.
· Power charging input 100-240 VAC
· Power output 900J or WS
· Connectors 1-input for charging
· 1-standard female Edison plug for output
· Stabilized flash voltage +/- 1%
· Dimensions 8.8 in x 8.2 in x 5.5 in (22.3x20.8x14cm)
· Weight 14.3 lbs (6.5kg)
- Check Out These Spectacular Images Captured by a Pilot From the Cockpit of a Boeing 747 Cargo Plane
- Get Ready for Fall, Photographers. Here Are 5 Photo Tips for Autumn.
- Watch Us Test the Canon EOS-1D X Mark II DSLR in Bali, Indonesia in This Video Review
- Our Top 7 Camera Straps and Photo Harnesses For Carrying Your Gear Safely in Style
- Watch This Stunning 4K Timelapse That Shows Off the Beautiful Snohetta Viewpoint in Norway