Bron Powerbox 900 Battery System
With a 300 ws strobe you can expect approximately 210 flashes at full power and 800+ flashes at the minimum power setting. At the maximum 900 ws output you can expect approximately 100 flashes at full power. When working with the modeling light, the amount of flashes is reduced accordingly.
The Powerbox 900 can be charged with the included charging unit. A green LED lets you know when the Powerbox is at full charge. Approximate charging time is 3 hours.
· Power charging input 100-240 VAC
· Power output 900J or WS
· Connectors 1-input for charging
· 1-standard female Edison plug for output
· Stabilized flash voltage +/- 1%
· Dimensions 8.8 in x 8.2 in x 5.5 in (22.3x20.8x14cm)
· Weight 14.3 lbs (6.5kg)
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Sony A6300 Mirrorless Camera Review