Bron Powerbox 900 Battery System
With a 300 ws strobe you can expect approximately 210 flashes at full power and 800+ flashes at the minimum power setting. At the maximum 900 ws output you can expect approximately 100 flashes at full power. When working with the modeling light, the amount of flashes is reduced accordingly.
The Powerbox 900 can be charged with the included charging unit. A green LED lets you know when the Powerbox is at full charge. Approximate charging time is 3 hours.
· Power charging input 100-240 VAC
· Power output 900J or WS
· Connectors 1-input for charging
· 1-standard female Edison plug for output
· Stabilized flash voltage +/- 1%
· Dimensions 8.8 in x 8.2 in x 5.5 in (22.3x20.8x14cm)
· Weight 14.3 lbs (6.5kg)
- Our Pick: The 10 Best Lenses for Mirrorless Cameras
- Canon Unveils 30.4MP 5D Mark IV DSLR & Two Lenses; We Take It For a Test Drive (VIDEO)
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- 5 Quick Tips for Great Mobile Travel Photography
- Top Products of the Year: We Team Up with TIPA to Pick the Best Photo Gear of 2016