Bron Powerbox 900 Battery System
With a 300 ws strobe you can expect approximately 210 flashes at full power and 800+ flashes at the minimum power setting. At the maximum 900 ws output you can expect approximately 100 flashes at full power. When working with the modeling light, the amount of flashes is reduced accordingly.
The Powerbox 900 can be charged with the included charging unit. A green LED lets you know when the Powerbox is at full charge. Approximate charging time is 3 hours.
· Power charging input 100-240 VAC
· Power output 900J or WS
· Connectors 1-input for charging
· 1-standard female Edison plug for output
· Stabilized flash voltage +/- 1%
· Dimensions 8.8 in x 8.2 in x 5.5 in (22.3x20.8x14cm)
· Weight 14.3 lbs (6.5kg)
- Watch This Video and You’ll Never Shoot Photos on Railroad Tracks Again
- Summer Project: How to Put Classic Nikon Lenses Back to Work
- Top Guns: 4 of the Most Popular Photographers on Social Media Share the Secrets to Their Success
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Does It Bug You that Nature Documentaries Are Kind of Fake? Watch This Video & Tell Us What You Think