Brightscreen 2010 New Products
Brightscreen also produces a patent pending product Dust Collector which has been installed in all cameras sold or serviced by Brightscreen as a courtesy free of charge for the past five years. This product helps control and contain camera dust and particles. www.brightscreen.com/dustcollector.html
An expanded variety of custom camera focusing screens, for most all entry level up to the highest end DSLR cameras, are available now with or without optional Crop Lines. See details or order at: www.brightscreen.com or www.brightscreenstore.com
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Check Out This Simple, Pixel-Perfect Trick for Aligning Multiple Images in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?