Bowens Photo Lighting Website for US
Robert Cook, Bowens International marketing director said: “Bowensusa.com is much more than just a store. Our new online presence in the US will enable customers to make fully informed purchase choices backed up by online sales and technical support.
Photographers seeking inspiration will find it on Bowens TV – our unique series of ‘bite-sized’ five minute lighting tutorials - and our internationally acclaimed Litebook magazine, which seeks out and exposes today’s most talented photographers working with creative light.
Now, for the first time our American photographer customers can buy directly from the website and have their goods shipped rapidly by UPS delivery from our dedicated Chicago warehouse.”
He added: “This site has been specifically developed to provide an added-value experience to augment our Bowens retailer network across the US. Of course we encourage customers to support these dealers - a full list is available on our website - but for those photographers who do not have a local store option, or if their dealer happens to be out of stock just at the time a vital piece of equipment is required quickly – then we are now just a click away.”
- National Park Service Releases 100K Downloadable Hi-Res Images to Celebrate Its 100th Anniversary
- Watch This Awe-Inspiring 8K Time Lapse of Wyoming’s Grand Teton National Park (VIDEO)
- Can’t Afford a Medium Format Film Scanner? Here’s How to Build One with a Shoe Box (VIDEO)
- Eyes in the Sky: Our 8 Favorite Quadcopters and Drones for Aerial Photography
- Full Frame: The Story Behind the Image