Bowens Photo Lighting Website for US
Robert Cook, Bowens International marketing director said: “Bowensusa.com is much more than just a store. Our new online presence in the US will enable customers to make fully informed purchase choices backed up by online sales and technical support.
Photographers seeking inspiration will find it on Bowens TV – our unique series of ‘bite-sized’ five minute lighting tutorials - and our internationally acclaimed Litebook magazine, which seeks out and exposes today’s most talented photographers working with creative light.
Now, for the first time our American photographer customers can buy directly from the website and have their goods shipped rapidly by UPS delivery from our dedicated Chicago warehouse.”
He added: “This site has been specifically developed to provide an added-value experience to augment our Bowens retailer network across the US. Of course we encourage customers to support these dealers - a full list is available on our website - but for those photographers who do not have a local store option, or if their dealer happens to be out of stock just at the time a vital piece of equipment is required quickly – then we are now just a click away.”
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro
- 13 Questions to Test Your Knowledge of Camera Lenses
- Hands-On Impressions of the New Fujifilm GFX Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Photographer Travels the World to Capture These Astonishing Macro Cityscapes in Drops of Water
- Bright Ideas: How Alexis Cuarezma Creates Dramatic Images Through Clever Lighting Setups