BosStrap Light Line of Sliding Sling Straps
A sliding sling strap is more than just a strap worn diagonally across your body to take the camera weight off your neck. Sliding sling straps use a special fitting that moves along the diagonal strap, not requiring the strap itself to move. Your camera is attached to the sliding fitting. When you bring the camera up from your side, the sling strap does not pull on your shirt because the strap does not move, the slide does. When not shooting, the camera safely rests at your right side for hands free security.
All BosStraps attach to the left camera strap lug, not the tripod socket. The tripod socket always remains available.The new LT line is aimed at digital and video cameras weighing up to about 3 pounds. The BosStrap LT One Piece strap remains attached to your camera, just like the strap supplied with your camera. The Patent Pending Generation 3 style can be detached from your camera. Both new LT BosStraps use a 1” wide smooth nylon strap with a custom 1” nickel plated slider. The LT line differs from the standard BosStrap line only in a narrower width of the strap.
The G3 version of the LT strap uses the same G3 Tail that the standard (11/2” wide BosStrap) uses. The G3 Tail incorporates the Patent Pending double lock safety connector which allows the BosStrap to be detached from the camera.
- 13 Questions to Test Your Knowledge of Camera Lenses
- Photographer Travels the World to Capture These Astonishing Macro Cityscapes in Drops of Water
- Hands-On Impressions of the New Fujifilm GFX Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Feast Your Eyes on These Stunning Images of Earth Just Captured by the International Space Station
- Platypod Pro Review: Quite Possibly The Coolest Camera Support Around