BosStrap Camera Sling System
BosStrap’s unique approach relies on a 1-1/2” wide nylon belt to distribute the weight of the camera on your shoulder, and a BosTail that remains attached to the camera. A TriggerLoc on the BosStrap attaches to a metal ring on the BosTail. In use the camera slides smoothly up to your eye; at rest the camera sits at your hip. BosStraps use the left camera strap lug as an attachment point which is safer than attaching to the tripod socket. Since there is no screw to remove from the tripod socket, moving between hand-held shooting and a tripod is a breeze. Professional photographers, who tested the BosStrap system under studio and field conditions, give it exceptionally high reviews. BosStrap is entirely made with USA parts and labor. The BosStrap System includes the BosStrap and one BosTail for $39.95. For backup cameras, a BosStrap Bundle includes one BosStrap and two BosTails for $45.90. BosTails are also available separately for $6.95 each.
Contact BosStrap LLC at www.BosStrap.com or (508) 251-1345 for more information.
- Travel Photographer Captures Gorgeous Long-Exposure Cityscapes at Night and You Can Too
- Checking Out the New Canon EOS M5 Flagship Mirrorless Camera at PhotoPlus Expo (Video)
- Here’s How to Create Believable Photos of People Levitating: No Magical Powers Required
- Our Favorite Reader Photos from "The Power of B&W" Assignment
- Former Surfer Creates Extraordinary Photographs of the World’s Ever-Changing Oceans