Booq Slimpack Camera Bags
Ingeniously crafted to meet the diverse demands of today’s digital age photographer while accommodating all their equipment, the Python slimpack is designed to fight against the outdoor elements creative professionals face daily. Water-repellent 1680 denier ballistic nylon exterior coupled with a removable rain poncho keeps your bag and gear safely protected and dry when shooting in unfavorable outdoor conditions. Densely padded plush red interior protects your black camera gear and makes it standout, so you can reach in and grab what you need at moment’s notice without sacrificing the perfect shot.
An ultra-tough rubberized bottom fortifies the bag, allowing it to securely stand on its own and easily-access the top compartment that doubles as a base to set down your camera while shooting. A variety of YKK zippered exterior pockets open up to reveal concealed slots and additional storage for other essentials, so you can make the most out of its minimalist design without having to leave gear at home.
All booq bags come tagged with a Terralinq serial number. Once registered, the booq Terralinq service may help reunite you with your lost & found bag.
The Python slimpack is shipping now and available for $149.95 at www.booqbags.com and various retailers throughout the U.S.
- This Landscape Tutorial Takes You to Death Valley with Nature Photographer Ben Horne (VIDEO)
- Spiff Up Your Photography Wardrobe with These Snazzy Clothes and Accessories from Canon
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Have Fun Making Unique Portraits with These Creative Tips & Tricks (VIDEO)
- Hear the Story of How These Amazing Aerial Images of Air Force Jets Were Shot “Blind” on Film (VIDEO)