Booq Slimpack Camera Bags
Ingeniously crafted to meet the diverse demands of today’s digital age photographer while accommodating all their equipment, the Python slimpack is designed to fight against the outdoor elements creative professionals face daily. Water-repellent 1680 denier ballistic nylon exterior coupled with a removable rain poncho keeps your bag and gear safely protected and dry when shooting in unfavorable outdoor conditions. Densely padded plush red interior protects your black camera gear and makes it standout, so you can reach in and grab what you need at moment’s notice without sacrificing the perfect shot.
An ultra-tough rubberized bottom fortifies the bag, allowing it to securely stand on its own and easily-access the top compartment that doubles as a base to set down your camera while shooting. A variety of YKK zippered exterior pockets open up to reveal concealed slots and additional storage for other essentials, so you can make the most out of its minimalist design without having to leave gear at home.
All booq bags come tagged with a Terralinq serial number. Once registered, the booq Terralinq service may help reunite you with your lost & found bag.
The Python slimpack is shipping now and available for $149.95 at www.booqbags.com and various retailers throughout the U.S.
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!