by Jim Zuckerman, Writer's Digest Books, 4700 East Galbraith Road,
Cincinnati, OH 45236; soft cover; 160 pages; $27.99; (ISBN 1-58297-126-9)
Photography; by Brian Skerry and Howard Hall; Watson-Guptill Publications,
770 Broadway, New York, NY 10003; soft cover; 144 pages; $24.95; (ISBN
A Complete Guide To Alternative Processes; by Jill Enfield; Amphoto
Books, 770 Broadway, New York, NY 10003; soft cover; 160 pages; $29.95;
The Art Of Painting On Photographs; by James A. McKinnis; Amphoto
Books, 770 Broadway, New York, NY 10003; soft cover; 144 pages; $24.95;
& Toddlers; by John Hedgecoe; Sterling Publishing Co., Inc., 387
Park Avenue South, New York, NY 10016; hard cover; 128 pages; $19.95; (ISBN
Everyone wants to capture those priceless moments of childhood on film but with such energetic or just plain uncooperative subjects, it's never an easy task. With a bit of help from Hedgecoe you won't have to miss those once in a lifetime chances or deal with ruined images anymore. He provides over 150 adorable examples to illustrate each technique and morsel of professional advice that should have you creating beautiful photographs in no time. He can show you how to transform your home or backyard into the perfect makeshift studio and fill album after album with memories.
The Complete Guide
To Outdoor Photography; by Paul Harcourt Davies; David & Charles,
4700 East Galbraith Road, Cincinnati, OH 45236; soft cover; 160 pages;
$29.99; (ISBN 0-7153-1447-5)
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- Wild World: Charles Glatzer on How to Stay 10 Steps Ahead as a Wildlife Photographer
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor f/1.4E ED Lens?
- The Wolffepack Capture Is a Unique "Orbital" Photo Pack that Swings to the Front. Here's a Preview
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor F/1.4E ED Lens?