Photography Techniques And Images; by Peter & Alice Gowland;
Amherst Media, PO Box 586, Buffalo, NY 14226; soft cover; 124 pages;
$29.95; (ISBN 1-58428-040-9)
Workshop: Getting Serious About Outdoor Photography; by Bill Fortney;
NorthWood Press, 18705 Lake Drive East, Chanhassen, MN 55317; soft cover;
192 pages; $24.95; (ISBN1-55971-876-5)
Guide To Wedding Album Design And Sales; by Bob Coates; Amherst Media,
175 Rano Street, Suite 200, Buffalo, NY 14207; soft cover; 128 pages;
$29.95; (ISBN 1-58428-098-0)
by Roger Antrobus; Amphoto Books, 770 Broadway, New York, NY 10003; soft
cover; 128 pages; $24.95; (ISBN0-8174-5839-5)
If you are looking for comprehensive business advice, artistic tips, or better ways to sell your images then Roger Antrobus can provide ample instructions on the basics of stock photography with the aid of this guide. It's filled with plenty of top quality professional tips and 150 photographic examples that are certain to produce successful results. Allow Antrobus to put his 15 years of experience to the test and be sure to purchase a copy of this book today.
- Wild World: Charles Glatzer on How to Stay 10 Steps Ahead as a Wildlife Photographer
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- The Wolffepack Capture Is a Unique "Orbital" Photo Pack that Swings to the Front. Here's a Preview
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor F/1.4E ED Lens?
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor f/1.4E ED Lens?