Bogen Imaging to Host Free Introductory Lighting Webinar
Ideal for the beginner or amateur, this lighting course will provide the up-and-coming
photographer with useful tips and tricks all which will help improve their shots
this summer. The speakers for the webinar, Christopher Abbiss, Elinchrom and
Lastolite Associate Product Manager, and David Fisher, Metz Product Manager,
will explore some common and useful techniques that photographers can utilize
to help overcome problems they may face when shooting their subject outdoors.
Topics for discussion include:
How to Work with the Sun
How to Correctly Pose
How to Make Your Flash Photos Look Natural
How to Create a Sharp Foreground with a Blurred Background
How to Improve Shooting at Night.
Participants will have the ability to ask questions and interact one-on-one
with each speaker, and can also be selected to win one of three prizes, totaling
over $400. Prizes include a Metz Mecablitz 28 CS-2 Digital Flash, a Lastolite
EZYBox Hotshoe (15" x 15"), and a Lastolite TriGrip Reflector. Within
24 hours of the event, participants can also access a free recorded version
of the entire webinar.
To register for the free introductory lighting course and for additional information, please visit http://www.bogenimaging.us/Jahia/site/bius/pid/17283?WT.srch=1&WT.mc_id=bius_rj00001
- Check Out These Spectacular Images Captured by a Pilot From the Cockpit of a Boeing 747 Cargo Plane
- Get Ready for Fall, Photographers. Here Are 5 Photo Tips for Autumn.
- Watch Us Test the Canon EOS-1D X Mark II DSLR in Bali, Indonesia in This Video Review
- Watch This Stunning 4K Timelapse That Shows Off the Beautiful Snohetta Viewpoint in Norway
- Our Top 7 Camera Straps and Photo Harnesses For Carrying Your Gear Safely in Style