Bogen Imaging to Host Free Introductory Lighting Webinar
Ideal for the beginner or amateur, this lighting course will provide the up-and-coming
photographer with useful tips and tricks all which will help improve their shots
this summer. The speakers for the webinar, Christopher Abbiss, Elinchrom and
Lastolite Associate Product Manager, and David Fisher, Metz Product Manager,
will explore some common and useful techniques that photographers can utilize
to help overcome problems they may face when shooting their subject outdoors.
Topics for discussion include:
How to Work with the Sun
How to Correctly Pose
How to Make Your Flash Photos Look Natural
How to Create a Sharp Foreground with a Blurred Background
How to Improve Shooting at Night.
Participants will have the ability to ask questions and interact one-on-one
with each speaker, and can also be selected to win one of three prizes, totaling
over $400. Prizes include a Metz Mecablitz 28 CS-2 Digital Flash, a Lastolite
EZYBox Hotshoe (15" x 15"), and a Lastolite TriGrip Reflector. Within
24 hours of the event, participants can also access a free recorded version
of the entire webinar.
To register for the free introductory lighting course and for additional information, please visit http://www.bogenimaging.us/Jahia/site/bius/pid/17283?WT.srch=1&WT.mc_id=bius_rj00001
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Geared Up: Long Glass: My Favorite Telephoto And Zoom Lenses For Getting Close To The Action
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More