Bogen Hosts Fall Foliage Photos Webinar
Professional photographer and special guest, Adam Barker (www.adambarkerphotography.com) and David Fisher, Bogen Imaging’s webinar host, will discuss how to take amazing photos of the beautiful fall foliage.
Topics for Discussion Include:
* Engaging the viewer through composition
* Properly exposing your digital image
* How to employ useful filters in landscape photography
* Lens selection for different photographic opportunities
Salt Lake City native, Adam Barker was raised among the majestic views of Utah's Wasatch Mountains. It was this environment that motivated Barker’s passion for landscape photography. He has used his skills and techniques to take impressive images which have sold as limited edition fine art prints to private and corporate collectors throughout the United States.
Webinar participants will have access to a number of exclusive benefits, including one-on-one interaction with the guest speaker, and automatic entry in a raffle to win one of the three Prize Giveaways of the National Geographic Earth Explorer Large Shoulder Bags. Winners will be announced at the end of the webinar, so participants must attend the event in its entirety to be eligible to win. A free recorded version of the webinar will also be available to registered participants within 24 hours of the event. Winners must be US residents and must have a valid e-mail address upon registration.
To register for the free Bogen Café webinar and for additional information, please visit http://www.bogenimaging.us/webinar
Additional information about the Bogen Café as well upcoming webinars can be found at www.bogencafe.us.
- Watch Ansel Adams’ Son Discuss How His Father Made His Most Famous Photo (VIDEO)
- FilmToaster Scanner Review
- Always Remember to Take a Good Look: How to See What’s Right in Front of You as a Photographer
- Tamron SP 85mm f/1.8 Di VC USD Lens Review
- Hasselblad Launches World’s First Compact Mirrorless Digital Medium Format Camera: the 50MP X1D