Blue Crane Digital’s “Introduction to the Canon 5D Mark III” DVD
Learn how to control the most powerful and useful camera settings for creating great photos. Topics are arranged by chapters, allowing you to move at your own pace. Return to individual subjects later to get the most out of this video.
“The Canon 5D Mark III is a powerful camera,”said Bryan Poffenberger, President of Blue Crane Digital. “Once you learn how its components work together, you will have the tools you need to capture the best images under all conditions.”
“This video will benefit anyone who wants an introduction to the 5D Mark III's main controls and settings”, Poffenberger added, “Look for Volume 2, for more on HD video recording, advancedfocus settings, and tips for reconfiguring the camera.”
Highlights from the DVD include:
Live View shooting
Video recording basics
Choosing a focus point
Focus area modes
Aperture-priority AE/depth of field
White balance/color temperature
Playback and image review
Using an external flash
Custom Functions introduction
And much more!
The retail DVD is scheduled for world-wide release on May 21, 2012, with a street price of $24.99. “Introduction to the Canon 5D MarkIII” DVDs and all other Blue Crane Digital DVDs are distributed by OmegaBrandess, to find a dealer go to www.omegabrandess.com then to the “Blue Crane Digital” link.
- Photographer Uses GoPro to Demonstrate the Collodion Process Invented in 1851 (VIDEO)
- Medium Tools: Our Favorite Medium Format Cameras, Lenses & Accessories
- How I Opened My Own Photo Gallery (And Lived to Tell the Tale!)
- Always Remember to Take a Good Look: How to See What’s Right in Front of You as a Photographer
- Help the Rescued Film Project Process & Restore a Treasure Trove of Film Shot in the 1950s (VIDEO)