Your Photos Can Star On The International Stage
The world's largest salon of photography is looking for a few good photographs. Actually, a lot more than a few--and that's the golden opportunity. The 1999 edition of the Hasselblad Austrian Super Circuit hopes to find and reward the very best in photography from around the world.
There are no restrictions
on subject matter, style, technique, or genre; there are, however, special
sections for nature, wildlife, travel, and experimental photography.
The accompanying photos, chosen from images submitted in the past, are
indicative of the contest's great range.
- Watch This Video and You’ll Never Shoot Photos on Railroad Tracks Again
- Top Guns: 4 of the Most Popular Photographers on Social Media Share the Secrets to Their Success
- Does It Bug You that Nature Documentaries Are Kind of Fake? Watch This Video & Tell Us What You Think
- Summer Project: How to Put Classic Nikon Lenses Back to Work
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)