Your Photos Can Star On The International Stage
The world's largest salon of photography is looking for a few good photographs. Actually, a lot more than a few--and that's the golden opportunity. The 1999 edition of the Hasselblad Austrian Super Circuit hopes to find and reward the very best in photography from around the world.
There are no restrictions
on subject matter, style, technique, or genre; there are, however, special
sections for nature, wildlife, travel, and experimental photography.
The accompanying photos, chosen from images submitted in the past, are
indicative of the contest's great range.
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro
- GoPro Launches Their First Drone and Two New Hero5 Action Cameras with Raw Capture Mode
- Hands-On Impressions of the New Fujifilm GFX Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Leica and Lensbaby Intro New Lenses at Photokina: Leica 50mm f/1.4 Summilux SL & Lensbaby Twist60
- Bright Ideas: How Alexis Cuarezma Creates Dramatic Images Through Clever Lighting Setups