Your Photos Can Star On The International Stage
The world's largest salon of photography is looking for a few good photographs. Actually, a lot more than a few--and that's the golden opportunity. The 1999 edition of the Hasselblad Austrian Super Circuit hopes to find and reward the very best in photography from around the world.
There are no restrictions
on subject matter, style, technique, or genre; there are, however, special
sections for nature, wildlife, travel, and experimental photography.
The accompanying photos, chosen from images submitted in the past, are
indicative of the contest's great range.
- Celebrity Shooter Matthew Jordan Smith Shows You How to Take Great Portraits of Women (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- 3 Legged Thing Corey Magnesium Alloy Travel Tripod with AirHed Neo Ball Head Review
- Fujifilm X-A3 Mirrorless Camera Review
- Our 10 Favorite Film Cameras of All Time