BenVista Releases PhotoArtist 2
Designed to give free rein to one's artistic and creative aspirations, PhotoArtist 2 allows the user to fine-tune effects and manually paint them onto the on-screen canvas using fine brush strokes. But one can also apply and combine effects onto the entire canvas with a single mouse click. This makes PhotoArtist 2 the ideal painting tool for both professionals and consumers: it allows users to create hand made art with a strong personal touch, but one can also obtain quick - yet great looking - results. To add a deeper dimension to the software, pen tablet support is included as well.
PhotoArtist 2 offers many advantages over the previous version: more than 30 additional filters, various new brushes, increased fine-tuning options, and an improved software interface. Also, the Mac version of PhotoArtist 2 is a Universal application, ensuring optimum performance on both PowerPC and Intel based systems.
Free demo versions, for both Macintosh and Windows platforms, can be downloaded directly from www.benvista.com. An inviting upgrade offer is available for registered users of PhotoArtist, PhotoArtist Express, and PhotoMagic.
- Photographer Solves Mystery After Developing Forgotten Film In Vintage Camera Bought on eBay
- Take a Video Tour of One of the World's Most Amazing Camera Shops: Grays of Westminster
- Try These Simple Tricks to Get High-End Creative Effects with a Cheap Kit Lens (VIDEO)
- Jordan Matter Captures Dancers Like You’ve Never Seen Them Before: Naked on the Street After Dark
- Australian Photographer Captures the Maelstrom of Gigantic Waves, and All You Can Say is WOW!