Benro A-150EXU Digital Tripod Kit
Ideal for the digital photographer who recognizes the need for stability and sharp photos that only a tripod can deliver, it only weighs 2.2 lbs but can easily support cameras up to 4.4lbs.
This robust tripod travels well at only 20.4” folded and extends to a full 62.7” in height. Three position leg angles allow quick height adjustment and low level photography – especially in combination with a reversible center column that also splits to permit shooting at 7.5”.
A standard wing-nut style center column locking collar provides ease of use and extra strength, and quick lock four-section aluminum legs makes set-up and packing fast. Thick layer closed-cell nitrile butadiene rubber provides a comfortable yet firm leg grip, and rubber feet retract to expose steel spikes to insure your tripod sits solid on difficult terrains.
A precision matched Ballhead with a bubble level provides single action control of camera placement and includes an oversize camera plate with dual-lock quick release system.
To see the complete selection of Benro products, visit www.Benro.com.
- Check Out These Spectacular Images Captured by a Pilot From the Cockpit of a Boeing 747 Cargo Plane
- Get Ready for Fall, Photographers. Here Are 5 Photo Tips for Autumn.
- Watch Us Test the Canon EOS-1D X Mark II DSLR in Bali, Indonesia in This Video Review
- Watch This Stunning 4K Timelapse That Shows Off the Beautiful Snohetta Viewpoint in Norway
- Our Top 7 Camera Straps and Photo Harnesses For Carrying Your Gear Safely in Style