Benro A-150EXU Digital Tripod Kit
Ideal for the digital photographer who recognizes the need for stability and sharp photos that only a tripod can deliver, it only weighs 2.2 lbs but can easily support cameras up to 4.4lbs.
This robust tripod travels well at only 20.4” folded and extends to a full 62.7” in height. Three position leg angles allow quick height adjustment and low level photography – especially in combination with a reversible center column that also splits to permit shooting at 7.5”.
A standard wing-nut style center column locking collar provides ease of use and extra strength, and quick lock four-section aluminum legs makes set-up and packing fast. Thick layer closed-cell nitrile butadiene rubber provides a comfortable yet firm leg grip, and rubber feet retract to expose steel spikes to insure your tripod sits solid on difficult terrains.
A precision matched Ballhead with a bubble level provides single action control of camera placement and includes an oversize camera plate with dual-lock quick release system.
To see the complete selection of Benro products, visit www.Benro.com.
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography
- Make Your Landscape Photographs “Pop” with This Photoshop Tutorial from Jimmy McIntyre (VIDEO)
- Underwater Photographer Jean-Marie Ghislain Captures Diver Playing with Great White Sharks
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens Review
- Check Out These Mind-Blowing Cityscapes of the Big Apple Like You’ve Never Seen it Before