Benro ‘Travel Flat’ Tripod Series
Benro’s Travel Flat tripods feature an innovative, patent pending design that changes the traditional tripod model of triangular profiles, adopting instead a flat unified “spider” or connecting hub, which contributes to its compact size and ultra portability when folded. And, the Travel Flat series incorporates a new dust- and water-resistant structural leg-locking system based on proven Benro technology. Additionally, the new Benro Travel Flat series includes an accessory center column, which adds approximately 8 to 12 inches of extra extension and adjustment.
“The new Travel Flat series of professional tripods are lighter, shorter, more stabile, stronger and faster to operate than any other tripods in this class,” said Jan Lederman, President of MAC Group. “We’re confident the Travel Flat tripod series along with our entire next generation of tripods, monopods and camera support gear represents such significant engineering breakthroughs that they will, once again set new standards of value and performance for any photographer.”
- Watch Ansel Adams’ Son Discuss How His Father Made His Most Famous Photo (VIDEO)
- FilmToaster Scanner Review
- Always Remember to Take a Good Look: How to See What’s Right in Front of You as a Photographer
- Tamron SP 85mm f/1.8 Di VC USD Lens Review
- Hasselblad Launches World’s First Compact Mirrorless Digital Medium Format Camera: the 50MP X1D