Be the Judge: Canon National Parks Photo Contest
The finalists have been chosen by a panel of judges consisting of Canon Explorer of Light Lewis Kemper, Professional Photographers Rob and Ann Simpson, and Joel Saferstein of the American Park Network. The photos were judged based on originality, artistic composition, photographic technique and technical execution.
Visitors to the Canon Digital Learning Web site will help decide the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners of the photo contest by voting for their favorite landscape or wildlife photographs. Prizes such as a Canon EOS 5D Digital Camera kit that includes the EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM lens, a PIXMA photo printer and a one-year membership to PhotoWorkshop.com will be awarded to the winners. Of these two categories, the grand prize winners will receive a trip for two to the American National Park of their choice, plus Canon photographic product.
To vote, log onto http://www.photoworkshop.com/canon/nationalparks/votingcenter/index.htm
- Our Pick: The 10 Best Lenses for Mirrorless Cameras
- Canon Unveils 30.4MP 5D Mark IV DSLR & Two Lenses; We Take It For a Test Drive (VIDEO)
- What to Do When You Think You've Lost All Your Images on a Faulty Memory Card
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- Our Favorite Reader Websites: 3 Great Online Photo Portfolios that Make Every Click Count