B-grip Line Of Camera Belt Grips
b-grip's broad base spreads the weight of the camera making it extremely comfortable to wear. Unlike a conventional neck strap, the camera is held firmly in place and cannot swing about, reducing the chances of damage.
b-grip lets you mount the camera either lens-down or lens-up. The lens-up position provides a third hand when changing lenses. A supplied dust and rain cover provides additional protection if required.
If you use a backpack when out walking, b-grip can often be attached to the chest or waist straps. By spreading the weight across the shoulder straps, the camera is easier to carry for extended periods. It's also easier to see the rear LCD when reviewing images. When scrambling, the camera can't swing away from the body and risk damage.
Most important of all, you can eliminate the tedious procedure of removing the backpack, extracting the camera, taking the picture, replacing the camera, re-fitting the backpack. Now, with safe, instant access to your camera, you're free to take pictures as you walk, with no delay.
Manufactured in Europe to exacting standards, b-grip is constructed from high quality materials and will provide years of reliable service.
The b-grip can soon be found at photo specialty stores Nationwide. Visit www.OmegaBrandess.com to find a dealer.
For more information on OmegaBrandess and b-grip, please contact Jeff Seidel at 410-374-3250 ext. 3022, weekdays between the hours of 8:30 am and 5:30 pm eastern standard time, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Simon Baxter Says Composition, Patience & Perseverance Win the Day (VIDEO)
- How to Make Your Images Pop with Bokeh: Why Blurred Backgrounds Can Make or Break a Photo
- Sigma sd Quattro H Mirrorless Camera Review
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)