Avvenu Lets Photoshop Elements 4.0 and Photoshop Album Starter Edition 3.0 Users Share and Access Photos from Mobile Phones
In addition to accessing their own content, Avvenu lets users instantly and securely share access to their content with friends, family and associates. Avvenu is different from other photo sharing services in that images are shared directly from the subscriber's computer. This means Avvenu subscribers maintain complete control of what pictures are shared, who has access to them and for how long. Avvenu subscribers can easily select which files or folders they want to share with others. Once the Avvenu subscriber has selected someone to share content with, an email notification with a link is sent to the guest that allows them to securely access just the selected image, file or folder. Guests do not need to be a member of the Avvenu service in order to view what has been shared with them. They just click on the link and are instantly viewing the shared content off of the subscriber's machine.
Avvenu is a free service available at www.avvenu.com. While Avvenu offers its service directly to consumers, the company is also working with major corporations to enable them to deliver this capability to their customers. Recently, Motorola (NYSE:MOT) announced it will release a service later this year based on Avvenu technology. The service will allow Motorola customers to easily view, save, and share photos between mobile phones and PC's.
- You Can Make Your Images Better by NOT Doing These 10 Things in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Getting Started in Photoshop? Here’s How to Use Layer Masks to Edit Difficult Images (VIDEO)
- Take Better Portraits in Direct Sunlight with This Tutorial from Fashion Pro Lou Freeman (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download
- Add Some Pizzazz to Your Portraits with These Cheap and Creative DIY Tricks (VIDEO)