Avvenu Lets Photoshop Elements 4.0 and Photoshop Album Starter Edition 3.0 Users Share and Access Photos from Mobile Phones
In addition to accessing their own content, Avvenu lets users instantly and securely share access to their content with friends, family and associates. Avvenu is different from other photo sharing services in that images are shared directly from the subscriber's computer. This means Avvenu subscribers maintain complete control of what pictures are shared, who has access to them and for how long. Avvenu subscribers can easily select which files or folders they want to share with others. Once the Avvenu subscriber has selected someone to share content with, an email notification with a link is sent to the guest that allows them to securely access just the selected image, file or folder. Guests do not need to be a member of the Avvenu service in order to view what has been shared with them. They just click on the link and are instantly viewing the shared content off of the subscriber's machine.
Avvenu is a free service available at www.avvenu.com. While Avvenu offers its service directly to consumers, the company is also working with major corporations to enable them to deliver this capability to their customers. Recently, Motorola (NYSE:MOT) announced it will release a service later this year based on Avvenu technology. The service will allow Motorola customers to easily view, save, and share photos between mobile phones and PC's.
- Shutterbug’s 10 Favorite Cameras and Lenses of 2016
- These Are the Striking Images of Iconic American Avant-Garde Photographer & Artist Man Ray
- Which Lens Should I Buy (Part 1): Advice for Beginners Who Just Moved up from a Point-&-Shoot
- Phillip Haumesser’s Natural-Light Photographs of His Kids Aren’t Your Typical Family Snapshots
- Illuminating Landscapes: Jess Findlay Has a Light Touch with Nature Photography