ATP Introduces ProMax CompactFlash Memory Line
These high-speed cards are ideal for use with digital cameras that capture video in addition to digital still images because they can keep up with a camera's video recording mode as well as the continuous mode when shooting still images.
Like ATP's other flash card products, the ProMax cards feature protection from water, dust, ESD (electro-static discharge), and extreme temperatures. Currently available in capacities from 256MB, 512MB, 1GB and 2GB, the ProMax line will soon include a 4GB CF card as well. For more details please visit the ATP website at www.atpinc.com.
- Nature Photographer Captures Stunning Images of African Wildlife at Night Under Moonlit Skies
- Look at this Stunning 4K Video of Whales & the Northern Lights in Norway by Philip Bloom
- This Happens When You Cut a Working Canon SLR Camera in Half with a 60,000 PSI Waterjet (VIDEO)
- This 4-Minute Time-Lapse Video Reveals 4.5 Hours of Editing That Resulted in One Spectacular Image
- What Were the Most Popular Photo Products of 2016? LensRentals Reveals Its Hottest Gear List