ATP Introduces ProMax CompactFlash Memory Line
These high-speed cards are ideal for use with digital cameras that capture video in addition to digital still images because they can keep up with a camera's video recording mode as well as the continuous mode when shooting still images.
Like ATP's other flash card products, the ProMax cards feature protection from water, dust, ESD (electro-static discharge), and extreme temperatures. Currently available in capacities from 256MB, 512MB, 1GB and 2GB, the ProMax line will soon include a 4GB CF card as well. For more details please visit the ATP website at www.atpinc.com.
- Apple May Disable Your iPhone Camera at Concerts and Venues Where Photography Is “Inappropriate”
- 10 Tips to Tell Your Novice Photography Friends on How to Shoot Fireworks
- Nick Carver Shares His Secrets for Making and Framing Great Fine Art Prints (VIDEO)
- Grandpa’s Super Rare 1959 Nikon F with Cloth-Type Shutter Curtain for Sale on eBay
- Medium Tools: Our Favorite Medium Format Cameras, Lenses & Accessories