ATP Introduces ProMax CompactFlash Memory Line
These high-speed cards are ideal for use with digital cameras that capture video in addition to digital still images because they can keep up with a camera's video recording mode as well as the continuous mode when shooting still images.
Like ATP's other flash card products, the ProMax cards feature protection from water, dust, ESD (electro-static discharge), and extreme temperatures. Currently available in capacities from 256MB, 512MB, 1GB and 2GB, the ProMax line will soon include a 4GB CF card as well. For more details please visit the ATP website at www.atpinc.com.
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Yay! 15 Fun Questions to Test Your Right to be Called a Photography Fanatic
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Aperture But Were Afraid to Ask (VIDEO)
- This Landscape Tutorial Takes You to Death Valley with Nature Photographer Ben Horne (VIDEO)
- Learn How to Brighten Eyes in Photoshop in Less than One Minute (VIDEO)