ATP Introduces ProMax CompactFlash Memory Line
These high-speed cards are ideal for use with digital cameras that capture video in addition to digital still images because they can keep up with a camera's video recording mode as well as the continuous mode when shooting still images.
Like ATP's other flash card products, the ProMax cards feature protection from water, dust, ESD (electro-static discharge), and extreme temperatures. Currently available in capacities from 256MB, 512MB, 1GB and 2GB, the ProMax line will soon include a 4GB CF card as well. For more details please visit the ATP website at www.atpinc.com.
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor f/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras
- Does Microsoft’s "Intelligent" New Pix iPhone Photo App Beat Apple at Their Own Game?