ATP Introduces ProMax CompactFlash Memory Line
These high-speed cards are ideal for use with digital cameras that capture video in addition to digital still images because they can keep up with a camera's video recording mode as well as the continuous mode when shooting still images.
Like ATP's other flash card products, the ProMax cards feature protection from water, dust, ESD (electro-static discharge), and extreme temperatures. Currently available in capacities from 256MB, 512MB, 1GB and 2GB, the ProMax line will soon include a 4GB CF card as well. For more details please visit the ATP website at www.atpinc.com.
- Watch Photographer Ilko Allexandroff Get Beautiful Portraits of a Model During a Rain Storm (VIDEO)
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEOS)
- Deep Cover: My 10 Favorite Stealth Photo Tools for Capturing "The Decisive Moment"
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)
- Instagram Photographer Hot.Kenobi Uses Action Figures to Create a Humorous, Surreal Universe