ATP Class-6 ProMax SDHC 4GB Memory Card
The SDA v2.00 specifications were established to meet the growing demand for
high-definition video and high-resolution image recording capabilities in many
SD host devices. The new specification allows for capacity from 4GB up to 32GB.
The Association classifies 3 class speed rating -- class 2, 4, 6 with minimum
sustained data transfer speed rating of 2MB/sec, 4MB/sec, and 6MB/sec respectively.
Although both standard SD and SDHC cards look identical, SDHC cards are not backwards compatible with SD host devices. To ensure compatibility, check with your device manufacturers and look for SDHC logo on SD-enabled devices.
For more details please visit ATP website at http://www.atpinc.com
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- Canon Unveils 30.4MP 5D Mark IV DSLR & Two Lenses; We Take It For a Test Drive (VIDEO)
- 5 Quick Tips for Great Mobile Travel Photography
- Top Products of the Year: We Team Up with TIPA to Pick the Best Photo Gear of 2016
- 7 Photographic Mistakes I Still Make