ATI Launches Snap! Share! Win! Photo Contest
Photographers of every skill level can enter the Snap! Share! Win! contest. Fifteen semifinalists will be chosen by a panel of five celebrity judges, including photography and digital imaging pros like U.S. rock music photographer Catherine Carter, Vanity Fair, Vogue and Elle fashion shooter Robert Maxwell, and the director of photography for the hit TV shows Survivor and The Apprentice, Jim Harrington.
Semifinal judging by the celebrity panel will lead to a final round of judging in which the best 15 photos are posted on the Snap! Share! Win! Web site for viewing and final voting by the public in an American Idol-style showdown of top talent. There will be one Grand Prize Winner, five category winners and 10 category runners-up.
The grand prize for the contest is a $5,000 digital imaging system featuring a Kodak EasyShareTM digital camera and photo printer, a DellTM XPS Gen 5 PC with 24" flat panel display, a Canon Optura digital video camera and Adobe Photoshop Elements imaging software.
Contest runners-up will have a chance to take home digital photography products
from Kodak, Dell, Adobe and ATI worth a total of $10,000. The contest is open
to entries until September 23, 2005, and final winners will be announced December
Snap! Share! Win! contestants can enter their photos in one of five categories: People, Humor, Nature, Animals, and Other. Music videos are also eligible and complete contest details are available online at www.ati.com/snapsharewin.
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)
- Watch These Massive Siberian Tigers Feast on a Drone After Ripping It out of the Sky (VIDEO)
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- Watch This Photoshop Tutorial and Learn How to Give Your Images Vibrant Natural Colors (VIDEO)