ATI Launches Snap! Share! Win! Photo Contest
Photographers of every skill level can enter the Snap! Share! Win! contest. Fifteen semifinalists will be chosen by a panel of five celebrity judges, including photography and digital imaging pros like U.S. rock music photographer Catherine Carter, Vanity Fair, Vogue and Elle fashion shooter Robert Maxwell, and the director of photography for the hit TV shows Survivor and The Apprentice, Jim Harrington.
Semifinal judging by the celebrity panel will lead to a final round of judging in which the best 15 photos are posted on the Snap! Share! Win! Web site for viewing and final voting by the public in an American Idol-style showdown of top talent. There will be one Grand Prize Winner, five category winners and 10 category runners-up.
The grand prize for the contest is a $5,000 digital imaging system featuring a Kodak EasyShareTM digital camera and photo printer, a DellTM XPS Gen 5 PC with 24" flat panel display, a Canon Optura digital video camera and Adobe Photoshop Elements imaging software.
Contest runners-up will have a chance to take home digital photography products
from Kodak, Dell, Adobe and ATI worth a total of $10,000. The contest is open
to entries until September 23, 2005, and final winners will be announced December
Snap! Share! Win! contestants can enter their photos in one of five categories: People, Humor, Nature, Animals, and Other. Music videos are also eligible and complete contest details are available online at www.ati.com/snapsharewin.
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro
- Take a Gander at the Massive Tamron 150-600mm Superzoom Lens that Debuted at Photokina
- Light Touch: Joe McNally On How to Use Multiple Speedlights to Capture Eye-Popping Portraits
- The Leica Lens Saga; An Interview With Peter Karbe
- GoPro Launches Their First Drone and Two New Hero5 Action Cameras with Raw Capture Mode