Art.com Connects Artists Worldwide to Millions of Consumers With New Original Art & Photography Service
New offering to work with Artists,
Art Galleries and MuseumsArt.com,
the leading onlineretailer of posters, fine art prints, and custom frames
unveiled its new Original Art & Photography service at the 14th
Annual Cherry Creek Arts Festival, held near Denver July 3 - 5. The
initial rollout of Art.com's Original Art & Photography service
includes portfolios of more than 100 artists and 10 art galleries. Art
collections include Solo Exhibitions by Alfred Gockel, Lisa Grubb, and
a Special Collection from the North Carolina Museum of Art, featuring
works by Monet, Degas, Botticelli, Hicks and more.
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Does Microsoft’s "Intelligent" New Pix iPhone Photo App Beat Apple at Their Own Game?