Art.com Connects Artists Worldwide to Millions of Consumers With New Original Art & Photography Service
New offering to work with Artists,
Art Galleries and MuseumsArt.com,
the leading onlineretailer of posters, fine art prints, and custom frames
unveiled its new Original Art & Photography service at the 14th
Annual Cherry Creek Arts Festival, held near Denver July 3 - 5. The
initial rollout of Art.com's Original Art & Photography service
includes portfolios of more than 100 artists and 10 art galleries. Art
collections include Solo Exhibitions by Alfred Gockel, Lisa Grubb, and
a Special Collection from the North Carolina Museum of Art, featuring
works by Monet, Degas, Botticelli, Hicks and more.
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Final Shot: Our Favorite Reader Photo of the Month