I collect arrows. No, not the kind with feather fletching that archers launch from bows. I collect images of arrows, mainly those painted on pavement. I guess I have hundreds of them, but sadly they’re scattered all over the place because I didn’t realize I was collecting them until a couple years ago.
The double arrow above was captured with an Olympus Pen E-P1.
You should collect something. Flags. Dogs. Parking meters. It’s helpful and productive for photographers to work within a theme or self-assignment.
- Watch Ansel Adams’ Son Discuss How His Father Made His Most Famous Photo (VIDEO)
- FilmToaster Scanner Review
- Always Remember to Take a Good Look: How to See What’s Right in Front of You as a Photographer
- Tamron SP 85mm f/1.8 Di VC USD Lens Review
- Hasselblad Launches World’s First Compact Mirrorless Digital Medium Format Camera: the 50MP X1D