I collect arrows. No, not the kind with feather fletching that archers launch from bows. I collect images of arrows, mainly those painted on pavement. I guess I have hundreds of them, but sadly they’re scattered all over the place because I didn’t realize I was collecting them until a couple years ago.
The double arrow above was captured with an Olympus Pen E-P1.
You should collect something. Flags. Dogs. Parking meters. It’s helpful and productive for photographers to work within a theme or self-assignment.
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Simon Baxter Says Composition, Patience & Perseverance Win the Day (VIDEO)
- How to Make Your Images Pop with Bokeh: Why Blurred Backgrounds Can Make or Break a Photo
- Sigma sd Quattro H Mirrorless Camera Review
- If You’re a Nikon Shooter These Stylin’ High-Top Canvas Sneakers Are the Shoes for You!