I collect arrows. No, not the kind with feather fletching that archers launch from bows. I collect images of arrows, mainly those painted on pavement. I guess I have hundreds of them, but sadly they’re scattered all over the place because I didn’t realize I was collecting them until a couple years ago.
The double arrow above was captured with an Olympus Pen E-P1.
You should collect something. Flags. Dogs. Parking meters. It’s helpful and productive for photographers to work within a theme or self-assignment.
- Look at this Stunning 4K Video of Whales & the Northern Lights in Norway by Philip Bloom
- This 4-Minute Time-Lapse Video Reveals 4.5 Hours of Editing That Resulted in One Spectacular Image
- What Were the Most Popular Photo Products of 2016? LensRentals Reveals Its Hottest Gear List
- Nature Photographer Captures Stunning Images of African Wildlife at Night Under Moonlit Skies
- Freebie Alert: Download Auto FX Free and Get 10 Photoshop Plug-Ins and a Standalone App