I collect arrows. No, not the kind with feather fletching that archers launch from bows. I collect images of arrows, mainly those painted on pavement. I guess I have hundreds of them, but sadly they’re scattered all over the place because I didn’t realize I was collecting them until a couple years ago.
The double arrow above was captured with an Olympus Pen E-P1.
You should collect something. Flags. Dogs. Parking meters. It’s helpful and productive for photographers to work within a theme or self-assignment.
- Celebrity Shooter Matthew Jordan Smith Shows You How to Take Great Portraits of Women (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- 3 Legged Thing Corey Magnesium Alloy Travel Tripod with AirHed Neo Ball Head Review
- Here’s the Lowdown on Making Dramatic Photos by Shooting from a Low Camera Angle (VIDEO)
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)