ArcSoft has announced its Portrait+ Software, the first solution for auto batch-processing of portrait photos. New Portrait Software makes it easy for photo professionals to enhance dozens of photos with a single click. Portrait+ from ArcSoft uses batch processing so photo labs and studios can make every single person in photos look great, both quickly and easily. Using Portrait+, it is possible to deal with hundreds of photos automatically at one time. With a single click, a large number of photos can be quickly imported, and you can then batch-process photos with the desired effect and quickly export them. Portrait+ harnesses advanced, precise facial imaging technologies to generate finely-tuned results when adjusting key facial points around the eyes, eyebrows, nose and mouth.
For more information, visit: http://www.arcsoft.com/portraitplus/?utm_source=Shutterbug&utm_medium=Referral&utm_campaign=Portrait%2B
PHOTO OF THE DAY
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More