ArcSoft has announced its Portrait+ Software, the first solution for auto batch-processing of portrait photos. New Portrait Software makes it easy for photo professionals to enhance dozens of photos with a single click. Portrait+ from ArcSoft uses batch processing so photo labs and studios can make every single person in photos look great, both quickly and easily. Using Portrait+, it is possible to deal with hundreds of photos automatically at one time. With a single click, a large number of photos can be quickly imported, and you can then batch-process photos with the desired effect and quickly export them. Portrait+ harnesses advanced, precise facial imaging technologies to generate finely-tuned results when adjusting key facial points around the eyes, eyebrows, nose and mouth.
For more information, visit: http://www.arcsoft.com/portraitplus/?utm_source=Shutterbug&utm_medium=Referral&utm_campaign=Portrait%2B
- Watch This Video and You’ll Never Shoot Photos on Railroad Tracks Again
- Top Guns: 4 of the Most Popular Photographers on Social Media Share the Secrets to Their Success
- Does It Bug You that Nature Documentaries Are Kind of Fake? Watch This Video & Tell Us What You Think
- Summer Project: How to Put Classic Nikon Lenses Back to Work
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)