The Rm2d, like all of the ARCA-SWISS R cameras, has its own AIP (All In Plane) vertical shift in the focal plane. This means no elaborate mounts are necessary for stitching. The manual horizontal shift of ± 15mm makes quick stitching possible: the vertical shift of +20/-10mm takes place micrometrically.
The line of lenses with ARCA-SWISS R mounts is available in focal lengths from 23mm-250mm. The precision of the focusing device allows for repeatable settings with 15 micron accuracy. Composing shots is easy with its zoom viewfinder system which can be used with various focal lengths. Its also displays the various shifts. The camera is compatible with all leading digital and film backs. The R-line’s system compatibility ranges from the ARCA-SWISS R lens mount to the extensive assortment of ARCA-SWISS accessories.
For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor f/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos
- Wild World: Charles Glatzer on How to Stay 10 Steps Ahead as a Wildlife Photographer
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras