Apologies: We’ve Been Hacked!
Those of you who have been with Shutterbug for awhile know that we neither employ nor condone these types of unscrupulous practices, and we hope all readers will accept our apologies if you received one of these telephone solicitations. This activity first came to our attention earlier this month, and our legal team is working diligently to identify the culprits and put an end to their harassment of our readers.
In the meantime, if you receive a suspicious call, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide any information you have; particularly regarding the origin of the call. If you have any questions about your subscription you may call 1-800-829-3340 and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you.
We are posting periodic updates on both the Shutterbug Magazine Facebook page and on our website and we encourage everyone to check both locations over the next week or two. In fact, if you have yet to join the interactive community at www.shutterbug.com we think it's time you did so; there’s product information and instructional material that’s not in the magazine, as well as a number of interactive opportunities to share your images with us and other readers. Likewise, we hope you’ll “like” our Facebook page if you haven’t already done so, and join in on the action.
- Watch Ansel Adams’ Son Discuss How His Father Made His Most Famous Photo (VIDEO)
- FilmToaster Scanner Review
- Always Remember to Take a Good Look: How to See What’s Right in Front of You as a Photographer
- Tamron SP 85mm f/1.8 Di VC USD Lens Review
- Hasselblad Launches World’s First Compact Mirrorless Digital Medium Format Camera: the 50MP X1D