Apollo Line Makeover and Two New Modifiers
The new Apollo Orb is a mid-sized softbox that offers soft lighting effect for portrait and on-location photography. With a 43” diameter, the Orb is ideal as a main light as well as a fill. Containing a recessed and removable front diffusion panel, it provides soft, directional light and allows for easy light feathering. No adapter ring necessary, this softbox fits on any standard umbrella receptacle. The Apollo Orb sells for $129.90.
The new Apollo Strip is a lightweight modifier perfect for controlling the light. Measuring 16” x 20”, you will have the versatility of a softbox with practically no setup. Built on an umbrella frame, the Apollo Strip is perfect as rim, accent, hair or main light. The Strip also maintains perfectly even light with virtually no fall off from center to edge as well as providing a soft diffused light with a removable diffusion panel.
The Apollo Strip sells for $129.90.
The 28” Apollo is also receiving a makeover. The name of the 28” Apollo will be changing slightly to the Apollo Medium. Also, all new Apollo Medium modifiers will have a removable diffusion panel. A few upgrades to the Medium have also taken place such as a more durable fabric, more reflective silver interior as well as some slight rib modifications to insure longer lifespan of the Apollo Medium. The Apollo Medium sells for $149.90.
Each of the new Apollo items can be found on our website as well as dealers across the country. To find a dealer near you, visit our website www.fjwestcott.com and click on 'Dealer Locator'.
- Shutterbug’s 10 Favorite Cameras and Lenses of 2016
- These Are the Striking Images of Iconic American Avant-Garde Photographer & Artist Man Ray
- Which Lens Should I Buy (Part 1): Advice for Beginners Who Just Moved up from a Point-&-Shoot
- Phillip Haumesser’s Natural-Light Photographs of His Kids Aren’t Your Typical Family Snapshots
- Illuminating Landscapes: Jess Findlay Has a Light Touch with Nature Photography