Andy Biggs Designed Gear Bags
The Kiboko bag is the first design from the Gura Gear line. Weighing in at only 4 pounds, the Kiboko is the lightest bag in its class. Designed with the needs of the photographer in mind, the bag allows all photo gear to be safely stored and comfortably carried but also quickly accessed. The Kiboko bag is deep enough to accommodate a pro level SLR camera body, as well as medium format cameras. The bag will also hold up to a 500mm and 600mm lens simultaneously.
The Kiboko bag is made from high-tech Dimension Polyant VX-21, a unique and durable water-shedding material that is used on some of the fastest lightweight sailboats in the world. The outer materials are abrasion and tear resistant and the interior is lightly padded, ensuring that the bag and your equipment will hold up regardless of the terrain you¹re photographing.
The Kiboko bag can be carried either as a backpack with a retractable, expertly engineered harness system or as a shoulder bag using ergonomically placed handles. The Kiboko also features a convenient butterfly flap access system, allowing the photographer to easily get to multiple bodies, lenses and all their photo accessories. The bag¹s interior is also fully customizable to suit the photographers¹ individual needs. The Kiboko¹s harness system fully retracts for loading into airplanes and can be used as a carry on for both domestic and international flights. Every detail of the Kiboko bag has been specifically designed, down to the zippers that can be handled even while wearing winter gloves.
- Check Out These Spectacular Images Captured by a Pilot From the Cockpit of a Boeing 747 Cargo Plane
- Is Instant Film Photography Making a Comeback? How Fujifilm Has Sparked an Instant Revival
- Take a Gander at the Massive Tamron 150-600mm Superzoom Lens that Debuted at Photokina
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro
- Light Touch: Joe McNally On How to Use Multiple Speedlights to Capture Eye-Popping Portraits