Anchell Photography Workshops
OR - Private workshops. Year round private workshops for one or two students in any area of photography - film or digital - lighting, darkroom, portraiture, landscape, large format, color or black and white, beginners to advanced. Contributing Shutterbug writer, Steve Anchell, has 36 years of experience as a photographer and has been teaching since 1979.
- Our Pick: The 10 Best Lenses for Mirrorless Cameras
- Canon Unveils 30.4MP 5D Mark IV DSLR & Two Lenses; We Take It For a Test Drive (VIDEO)
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- 5 Quick Tips for Great Mobile Travel Photography
- Top Products of the Year: We Team Up with TIPA to Pick the Best Photo Gear of 2016