Anchell Photography Workshops
OR - Private workshops. Year round private workshops for one or two students in any area of photography - film or digital - lighting, darkroom, portraiture, landscape, large format, color or black and white, beginners to advanced. Contributing Shutterbug writer, Steve Anchell, has 36 years of experience as a photographer and has been teaching since 1979.
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Aperture But Were Afraid to Ask (VIDEO)
- How to Shoot Pretty Portraits with a Compact Camera; Manny Ortiz Strips It Down With the Sony RX100 V
- Learn How to Brighten Eyes in Photoshop in Less than One Minute (VIDEO)
- Here Are 10 Great Tips & Tricks for Making Precise Selections & Masks in Photoshop (VIDEO)