Alien Skin Software Ships Eye Candy 5: Impact
Backlight projects dramatic light beam and spotlight effects from behind any selection. New Bevel carves and embosses, creating buttons and eye-catching text with custom bevel shapes and surface textures. Brushed Metal simulates textured metal surfaces such as brushed aluminum and polished brass. New Chrome creates a reflective, embossed effect, simulating chrome, liquid metal and other shiny surfaces.
Impact uses familiar keyboard shortcuts and is scriptable with Photoshop actions. Presets provide over 200 quick and easy effects. An improved settings management system makes it easier to browse, share and add presets. Impact works with 16-bit and CMYK images, so color transitions are smoother, with less banding, and print documents reproduce colors more accurately. Unlimited undo and redo make experimentation painless, while context-sensitive help addresses user questions. Impact is the third Eye Candy 5 plug-in collection.
The estimated street price for Impact is $99. Registered users of other Alien Skin Software products receive discount pricing when ordering direct. Online delivery is available at the Alien Skin Web site: http://www.alienskin.com. Impact is also available worldwide through stores, catalogs and resellers. Impact is a plug-in; it must be used with one of the following: Adobe Photoshop 7 or later (including CS 2), Adobe Photoshop Elements 2 or later, Macromedia Fireworks MX 2004 or later, Jasc Paint Shop Pro 8 or later, or CADlink SignLab 7.5.
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- Need a Portrait Model? Teach a Friend How to Pose Like a Pro with 3 Simple Tips (VIDEO)
- Don’t Fear Off-Camera Flash: Use it to Make Better Outdoor Portraits with This Quick Tutorial (VIDEO)
- Can Printing Your Images Make You a Better Shooter? Here’s Why One Pro Says “YES” (VIDEO)
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)