Alien Skin Software Releases Exposure Plug-In
Enabling users to evoke the vivid colors of Velvia, the rich blacks of Kodachrome, or the sensitivity of Ektachrome, Exposure includes presets that emulate both color and black-and-white film stocks. Exposure adds realistic grain separately to the shadows, mid-tones, and highlights of an image, and makes gamma correction and contrast changes less intimidating by adding high level contrast, highlight and shadow controls to curves editing.
The plug-in also reproduces key studio and darkroom effects such as cross processing, push processing, and glamour portrait softening. Exposure encourages non-destructive editing, allowing users to render an adjusted image as a new layer in Photoshop. The product's advanced preview system includes an optional, split screen preview in addition to a before/after button. For more information visit www.alienskin.com.
- 3 Legged Thing Corey Magnesium Alloy Travel Tripod with AirHed Neo Ball Head Review
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)
- Celebrity Shooter Matthew Jordan Smith Shows You How to Take Great Portraits of Women (VIDEO)
- Watch These Massive Siberian Tigers Feast on a Drone After Ripping It out of the Sky (VIDEO)