Alien Skin Snap Art 3 Plug-In
Using Snap Art simply requires a creative idea, not hand-eye coordination or technical training. Simply browse the presets to find a style appropriate for your photo. You can tweak a few sliders to customize the look, but most of the time this is not necessary. If you do want more control, the new detail mask let’s you quickly mark areas where you want the subject to be clearer. This lets you make a portrait absolutely perfect for crucial jobs like wedding portraits.The Snap Art 3 interface has been completely redesigned for better ease of use. All the presets are now in one place for easier browsing. The preview is also progressively rendered to give faster feedback. Snap Art 3 will be available in August 2011 through www.alienskin.com for $199 USD. Owners of Snap Art 1 or 2 may upgrade for $99 USD. Free upgrades will be automatically sent to everyone who purchased Snap Art 2 directly from Alien Skin Software in April 2011 or later.
Snap Art 3 is a plug-in and requires one of the following host applications:
· Adobe Photoshop CS4 or later
· Adobe Photoshop Elements 7 or later
· Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 or later
Microsoft Windows users must have at least a Pentium 4 processor or compatible and Windows XP SP3 or later. Apple Macintosh users must have an Intel processor and Mac OS X 10.5 or later. A monitor with 1024x768 resolution or greater is required.
- Top Products of the Year: We Team Up with TIPA to Pick the Best Photo Gear of 2016
- Look What AP Photographers Used to Create All Those Great Images at the Rio Olympics (VIDEO)
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- Astronaut Captures Unbelievable Night Shot of an Ancient Crater on Earth Lit by the Aurora Borealis
- Clever Photographer Creates a DIY Timelapse Rig, and with the Right Tools You Can Too! (VIDEO)