Alien Skin Exposure 4 Plug-In
Exposure brings all the creative tools of film photography to the world of digital, such as discontinued films, dark room tricks, and lo-fi camera quirks. Popular classic films are accurately simulated, like Kodachrome, Polaroid, and Panatomic-X. Exposure reproduces the ethereal glow of black & white infrared film, and now color infrared.
New texture overlay effects are built from high resolution photos of light leaks, dust and scratches, and borders. This helps add detail to new presets for alternative photographic processes like cyanotype, lith printing, and wet plate photography.
Exposure 4 has a completely redesigned user interface and new controls that help you quickly explore its wide range of effects or develop your own custom looks. Black & White and Color Film are now combined into one filter so everything is in one place. The new text search lets you instantly explore hundreds of presets. Simply mouse over one to see a thumbnail preview.
Pricing and Availability
Exposure 4 will be available in February 2012 through www.alienskin.com for $249 USD. Owners of any version of Exposure may upgrade for $99 USD. Free upgrades will be automatically sent to everyone who purchased Exposure 3 directly from Alien Skin Software in November 2011 or later.
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- Need a Portrait Model? Teach a Friend How to Pose Like a Pro with 3 Simple Tips (VIDEO)
- Underexposed Portraits? They’re Easy to Fix with This 5-Minute Lightroom Tutorial (VIDEO)
- Don’t Fear Off-Camera Flash: Use it to Make Better Outdoor Portraits with This Quick Tutorial (VIDEO)
- Can Printing Your Images Make You a Better Shooter? Here’s Why One Pro Says “YES” (VIDEO)