Albums Inc. Launches Ztra Printable Vellum Pages For Digital Albums
Albums Inc., manufacturer of fine-art presentation products for the professional photographer and artist has announced that it will offer printable vellum pages (packs of 25) for all digital albums under the Ztra™ brand. With the new Vellum Album Pages by Ztra™, creative overlays with type, graphics or imagery can be integrated into each album presentation. In addition, the entire Ztra product line will be available ala carte allowing the discerning artist to purchase Ztra album covers and pages separately --giving them the flexibility to create multiple albums.
The new bright white Vellum Album Pages by Ztra are made from the acclaimed Moab Kayenta™ Fine Art paper. The pages are made of the highest quality printable, translucent vellum, 30# Chatham, which is ph neutral and chlorine free so the album presentation of images are not only enhanced but protected. Vellum specifications for the Ztra Pack are 100% cellulose fibers, weight: 24#, pH neutral, acid & lignin free, printable on one side.
- Watch Photographer Ilko Allexandroff Get Beautiful Portraits of a Model During a Rain Storm (VIDEO)
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEOS)
- Deep Cover: My 10 Favorite Stealth Photo Tools for Capturing "The Decisive Moment"
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)
- Instagram Photographer Hot.Kenobi Uses Action Figures to Create a Humorous, Surreal Universe