Affordable Digital Storage Device From Digital Foci
You can select to save images to a specific folder or file from your card, or you can copy the entire contents of your memory card with a convenient one-touch Auto Copy button. A unique folder name is automatically created to indicate media card type and copy sequence to keep you organized. When you return home, simply connect Media Buddy to your computer to retrieve your images.
Media Buddy works with all popular card formats, including CF I/II, MD, SM, xD-Picture Card, MMC, SD Card, miniSD, Memory Stick, MS PRO, MS Duo, and MS PRO Duo. When connected to your computer, the device also functions as an external hard drive for backing up and archiving images, music and other important files. For more information, visit www.digitalfoci.com.
- 13 Questions to Test Your Knowledge of Camera Lenses
- Photographer Travels the World to Capture These Astonishing Macro Cityscapes in Drops of Water
- Hands-On Impressions of the New Fujifilm GFX Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Feast Your Eyes on These Stunning Images of Earth Just Captured by the International Space Station
- Platypod Pro Review: Quite Possibly The Coolest Camera Support Around