Affordable Digital Storage Device From Digital Foci
You can select to save images to a specific folder or file from your card, or you can copy the entire contents of your memory card with a convenient one-touch Auto Copy button. A unique folder name is automatically created to indicate media card type and copy sequence to keep you organized. When you return home, simply connect Media Buddy to your computer to retrieve your images.
Media Buddy works with all popular card formats, including CF I/II, MD, SM, xD-Picture Card, MMC, SD Card, miniSD, Memory Stick, MS PRO, MS Duo, and MS PRO Duo. When connected to your computer, the device also functions as an external hard drive for backing up and archiving images, music and other important files. For more information, visit www.digitalfoci.com.
- Nikon Clarifies Their Path Forward: Will Concentrate on Mid-to-High-End DSLRs, Mirrorless Cameras & Lenses
- Learn 7 Lightroom Tricks in 60 Seconds on Using Sliders to Speed up Your Workflow (VIDEO)
- Fujifilm X-A3 Mirrorless Camera Review
- Celebrity Shooter Matthew Jordan Smith Shows You How to Take Great Portraits of Women (VIDEO)
- Our 10 Favorite Film Cameras of All Time