Advice for Taking Better Photos on Kingston Technology’s ‘Icons of Photography’ Microsite
The Critique My Image section gives visitors to Kingston's `Icons of Photography' microsite an opportunity to have their photographs reviewed by some of the best photographers in the world including Harry Benson, Colin Finlay, Gerd Ludwig and Peter Read Miller, who provide constructive advice for improving their photographs. Visitors can upload images for critique by logging onto http://www.kingston.com/iop.
Kingston's `Icons of Photography' microsite includes Finlay, acclaimed photojournalist Harry Benson, National Geographic photographer Gerd Ludwig and Sports Illustrated photographer Peter Read Miller.
Consisting of three elements -- 20 Questions, Ask the Icon and Critique My Image -- the site provides visitors with personal insight in an interactive forum where questions can be asked and images can be shared with the Icons. The microsite will continue to showcase the latest work produced by each photographer, along with a listing of upcoming projects, lectures and workshops from each. In October, Kingston will publish 20 Questions with Colin Finlay, an up-close-and-personal interview.
For more detailed information visit the Kingston IOP Web site at www.kingston.com/iop.
- Learn How to Make Great Portraits On the Cheap with Three Simple Setups from Nathan Elson (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download
- Bentley Is at It Again with This 57,700-Megapixel Interactive Image of Their Luxury Car in Dubai
- Getting Started in Photoshop? Here’s How to Use Layer Masks to Edit Difficult Images (VIDEO)
- These Stunning Images Are the 10 Category Winners in the 2017 Sony World Photography Awards Competition