Adorama Updates Line of Popular Slinger Bags
The flagship Pro Slinger is 2 ½ inches wider than the standard model with a larger main compartment to accommodate more gear. It includes a padded foam camera cradle designed to hold a full-size pro SLR with a 28--300mm lens attached. The bag also has room for additional lenses, a flash unit, and other accessories. The Left Handed Slinger was designed for photographers who want a bag like the original Slinger, but prefer to access the main compartment with their left hand. This convenient model has room for an SLR with lenses and accessories, and features moveable partitions, several interior and exterior pockets, and more.
Both new bags are available in black or gray and feature comfortable, molded carrying handles, high-quality zipper pulls, and ID and press pass pouches. For more information, please visit www.adorama.com.
- Our Favorite Reader Photos from "The Great Outdoors" Assignment
- Travel Photo Tips: It’s Not What You See, but What You Feel That Makes for Better Pictures
- These Gorgeous Images Show Why It’s Important to Pay Attention to Obscure Photo Contests
- Wildlife Photography with a Twist: The Unique Zoo Portraiture of Frenchman Eric Pillot
- Watch This Spectacular Video of the Northern Lights Shot from the Window of a Passenger Plane